Cubitt Town School, 1984

The school was originally called Glengall Grove and opened in 1876. It was extended in the 1880s and again in the 1930s and was the only secondary school on the Island. Following reorganisation in the early 1970s, the Cubitt Town Primary School in Saunders Ness Road was transferred to Glengall Grove and the buildings were convertedto accommodate separate junior and infant sections


35 163 03A title

Playground, lunch and cleaners


35 167 43 title

Classrooms and staff room


35 169 32A-33 title

School play and prize-giving




23 Mike Seaborne 2013